The Waukegan Park District’s outdoor ice rinks are available at Arbor Park and Victory Park. The District’s sled hills are available at Bowen Park and Ben Diamond, when the weather permits! The rink is open daily in the winter months from 9am until sunset, weather dependent. Skate at your own risk, follow the rules, and have fun!
- Be considerate of others.
- Don’t use the rink when it is closed.
- Don’t use the rink when dangerous conditions exist.
- Don’t use the rink in a manner that may endanger yourself and others.
- Don’t skate recklessly, fast, or backwards.
- Abide by all Waukegan Park District ordinances.
Skate at your own risk. Supervision is not provided. Parents are responsible for supervising their own children.
Skating is a hazardous recreational activity and involves substantial risk of injury.
You assume the full responsibility for determining that all conditions are safe for skating and assume the final risk and responsibility for injury. For more information, contact Rafael Ayala at (847) 360-4753.