As of Tuesday, January 26, 2021, our region will move into Tier 1 mitigations. This will affect the Field House Sports, Fitness & Aquatic Center. The following safety protocols are in effect to comply with the mitigations:
- Face Coverings: Face coverings will continue to be required to enter the facility and must be worn at all times, including during physical activity.
- Fitness Center: The Fitness Center will now operate at 50% capacity. All members and guests are required to sanitize their equipment before and after each use.
- Group Exercise Classes: In-person group exercise classes have resumed.
- Towels: No towel service is available until further notice.
- Sauna and Steam Rooms: Saunas and steam rooms remain closed until further notice.
- Aquatics Center: Lap swim will remain limited to one individual per lane. Swim lessons have resumed.
- Basketball Gymnasium: The basketball gymnasium will be available for open gym use for members and daily users, but basketballs cannot be rented.
- Locker Rooms: Locker Rooms will be available given social distancing guidelines.
The safety and health of our members, guests and staff remain our top priority. For more information, call the Field House Front Desk at (847) 782-3300.
Field House Management
The Field House Sports, Fitness & Aquatics Center at Hinkston Park is a modern, state-of-the-art indoor facility with great amenities at an affordable price. Amenities include a 14,000 square foot fitness center with leading-edge equipment, classes and services, a 23,000 square foot indoor aquatics center, a three story climbing wall, six court hardwood gymnasium, 1/7 of a mile indoor track, meeting rooms, locker rooms, and a branch of the Waukegan Public Library.
Front-Desk: (847) 782-3300
Special Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hours
Special holiday hours of 7am to 1pm are in effect on Easter Day, Christmas Eve, and New Year’s Eve. We are closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
Pick a membership that suits your needs without contracts, enrollment, or annual fees! Click here for more details.
The Field House Sports, Fitness & Aquatics Center offers several group fitness classes from Monday to Saturday. Because we are following all recommended guidelines to keep everyone safe, there is limited space. For more information, contact Cindy Zamudio at firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 782-3624.