The Waukegan Park District will host Park Community Days to give residents an opportunity to beautify their local parks. Volunteers will participate in various park enhancements, including mulching, painting, trash clean up, and more. The goal is to host Park Community Days in every ward of Waukegan, in cooperation with the aldermen.
Park Community Days will be held on the following dates from 9am to 11am:
- Saturday, May 7, 2022 at Bowen Park, 1800 N. Sheridan Road
- Saturday, June 25, 2022 at Country Lane Park, 3353 N. Country Lane
- Saturday, July 9, 2022 at Clearview Park, 1523 N. McAree Road
- Saturday, July 23, 2022 at Arbor Park, 1151 Pleasant Hill Gate
- Saturday, July 23, 2022 at Diversity Park, 4499 W. Hill Avenue
Supplies and water will be provided by the Waukegan Park District. All volunteers are required to submit a completed volunteer agreement form.